Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Book #19

The History of Love

Nicole Krauss


A) This book is a piece of art. Really.

B) I loved it. I think it is one of my favorite books. 

C) It took my breath away. 

I google to find a picture of the cover of the books that I post about. This usually leads me to a whole bunch of other things and blogs, some interesting and some not. When I googled "The HIstory of Love", pictures of quotes from the book came up. There is one famous one, that is all over the internet that I'll post here, but really, the whole book is one beautiful quote. 



I forgot to mention, this is a book club book. We chose 5 books for the course of the summer, and this is the first that I have finished. The others are pretty lengthy, and Im about to go travelling abroad for a month. I don't think there will be much time for reading. When do you find time to read, readership of five?

2 comments: